Snapdragons are bright, cheery flowers whose blooms remind us of warm summer days. Each snapdragon stem contains multiple unique blooms (avg of 10 -15 per stem) that begin opening from the bottom, but, as the stem matures, blooms will continue to open towards the top. Snapdragons are a good line flower, providing height and texture to any type of arrangement, however, they are phototropic, meaning that the stems will bend towards light sources if not evenly lit. This feature gives arrangements a more relaxed, organic, wildflower feel, however, you can help prevent this by keeping your snapdragons upright in designs, and keeping them in an area with even lighting. If this is not possible, try rotating your arrangements from time to time so your snapdragons receive equal amounts of light on all sides. Snapdragons are often used in wildflower, farm and barn inspired designs, but they work just as well in traditional bouquets as well as massed together on their own. Snapdragons look beautiful paired with Sunflowers, Roses, Daisies, Carnations and Lilies. Light Pink Snapdragons are easy flowers to work with and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Light Pink Snapdragons
Available year round, our Wholesale Light Pink Snapdragons are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Light Pink Snapdragons, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Snapdragons to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Snapdragons 2-3 days before your event.
For Snapdragons to look their best, it is important you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Light Pink Snapdragons Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Light Pink Snapdragon Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Snapdragons are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 18 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Snapdragons hydrate for at least an hour before arranging.
- Each Snapdragon stem features multiple blooms (10 - 15 blooms on average). The bottom blooms should be fully open upon arrival; remaining blooms will continue to open over time.
- Snapdragons are phototropic (meaning the stems follow the light)! It is perfectly normal for Snapdragon stems to be curved after lying flat in a shipping box with no access to light.
- If stems are curved upon arrival, place a lamp directly above the Snapdragons (but no closer than 6 feet from your flowers) as they hydrate.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.