Wholesale Bulk Sunflowers - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Sunflowers are wonderful wedding flowers, no matter what the season - Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. Sunflowers make beautiful wedding bouquets and wedding centerpieces. Sunflowers are an excellent choice for outdoor weddings and can be used to liven up any indoor wedding as well. All you need is imagination, a little creativity, and high quality Sunflowers to create arrangements for your dream wedding! Our beautiful sunflowers are hand picked and shipped directly from our growers ready to bloom.
Our wholesale Sunflowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. Sunflowers have 1 bloom per stem, generally ranging in size from 3.5 - 5 inches in diameter. Sunflowers are a phototropic flower, meaning that their stems and blooms bend towards light sources. It is normal for sunflower stems to bend or curve - they are not generally perfectly straight. Placing sunflowers in an evenly lit location, or with lighting directly overhead, may help your blooms open upward. Other options are to rotate your sunflowers from time to time to ensure equal amounts of light on all sides.
Once you receive your Sunflowers, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. Store them out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or extreme heat. It is perfectly normal for Sunflowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For best results, follow the care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Sunflowers 1-2 days before your event.
Wholesale Bulk Sunflowers Must Be Ordered At Least 4 Days Before Your Delivery Date!!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Wholesale Sunflower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Sunflowers are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 5 - 10 stems per bunch, based upon variety.
- Sunflowers are available year round.
- Stem Length approx 24 inches
- Stems may not be perfectly straight. It is normal for Sunflower stems to bend or curve.
- Sunflowers are a phototropic flower - blooms bend toward light sources. Place in an evenly lit area, or with a light directly overhead to encourage blooms to open upward.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut about 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Sunflowers hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- With Proper Care, Sunflowers have an average vase life of 8 days.
- Each Sunflower stem features 1 bloom (on average, 3.5 - 5 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date