Mini Pine Apple's are fun addition to floral design. Mini Pine Apples are sturdy flowers with a thick stem holding 1 single bloom (approx. 3-4" in height). While the Mini Pine Apple's look just like dwarf versions of the larger Pine Apple fruit- THESE ARE NOT EDIBLE! Mini Pine Apples are actually related to the Bromeliad family. They are eye-catching and add great texture to an arrangement - including them in your bouquets will make them definitely stand out! You can cut the stem off of your Mini Pine Apples and scatter the flowers along tabletops, or they can be included in mixed arrangements. Including Mini Pine Apples into your floral design will instantly add an air of island paradise to your event. Mini Pine Apples are extremely easy flowers to work with and have an average vase life of over a week, if cared for properly.
Mini Pine Apples (Dwarf)
Available year round, our Wholesale Mini Pine Apples are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Mini Pine Apples, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water. DO NOT REFRIGERATE your Mini Pine Apples or any Tropical Flower. Ideally, Tropical Flowers, including Mini Pine Apples, should be stored indoors at temperatures between 55°F to 75°F. Generally, Tropical Flowers, including Mini Pine Apple, tolerate shipping quite well, however, it is perfectly normal for Tropical Flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Bird's of Paradise 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Mini Pine Apples Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Mini Pine Apples Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Mini Pine Apples are shipped in growers bunches, each bunch containing 5 stems per bunch.
- Mini Pine Apples Stem Length approx 14-20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and excessive heat. Generally, Birds of Paradise are ready to use out of the box, but you should hydrate them for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- Each Mini Pine Apple stem features 1 flower per stem (Average Bloom size is 3 - 4 inches in length)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
NOTE: DUE TO LOCAL LEGISLATION MINI PINE APPLE"S (DWARF) CANNOT BE SHIPPED OR SOLD TO HAWAII!!