Tulips - Wholesale Tulips Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Nothing brightens your mood light a bouquet of Tulips! No matter what the season, Tulips conjure up images of warm, Spring days filled with happiness and good things to come. Although they are generally a Spring flower, certain tulip varieties and colors are available year round.
Tulips are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. All you need to do once they arrive, is cut 1/2" - 1" off the bottom of the stems, place them in cool water, out of direct sunlight and away from drafts or extreme temperatures. It is perfectly normal for Tulips to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. Keep in mind, tulips grow over time. Once they are cut and put in fresh water, don't be surprised to see them literally "grow" taller.
Tulips stems are prone to bending as they are a phototropic flower - meaning they will bend toward their light source. To keep your tulips stems upright and straight, place your flowers under a light where they receive uniform light exposure. Tulips may arrive with some bending or bowing in their stems. If desired, this can be corrected by following the care instructions below.
We recommend you have your tulips delivered 1 day before your event.
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Tulip Cut Flower Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Tulips are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 10 - 12 inches
- Each Tulip stem features 1 bloom per stem (1 - 2 inches tall, on average)
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Tulips will arrive closed, in bud form. Once the tulips are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. They will also "grow" taller as the hydrate.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the tulip stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Let Tulips hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure tulips have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Do NOT overcrowd your tulips in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your flowers to bloom while hydrating. If flowers are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- If your tulips arrive with some bending or bowing of their stems, trim the stems and lay the tulips on newspaper. Ensure the paper extends above the tulip blooms, but leaves at least the bottom third of the stems exposed. Roll the tulips up in the newspaper and place in water with a light source directly above the tulips. Since tulips naturally bend toward their light source, this method will help straighten up the stems.
Instruction for caring for the premade Bridal Flower items - bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquet, toss bouquet, boutonniere, and corsages will be included in the box.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.